2010. július 3., szombat

Életem második probálkozása ez (később majd magyarul is) =)

Crap the life and he does not have a deficiency.
Everybody hassles that let me do it differently.
I would do it differently but trust me there may not be a sibling.
Understand it that everything what is said totally impossible.

It tortures an edge, my tears spill out.
The love it what may consume my solitude.
But crap this world, because he could be much more beautiful even.
If the much fucking one would not lie to each other asshole.

But all rotten little one lies to each other louse
But stop jugs, i promise that once my fist then hits.
From there there will not be escape already, for one,
And the lice do not hurt me then at least

But with what I will be more forward if I complain about this
From all of this all shit, it would be necessary to learn it people_nation
You cut my text and i hope so you snatch at your head,
I was Mc Spyda, and we say it together that enough were from the trouble much.


Pontos dátumot sajnos nem tudom, csak az hogy több éves... =)
Szövegíró: Mc Spyda

(Később várható magyarul is)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése